Monday, November 30, 2009

Post Holiday Plumpness: Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Lip PHixative (review)

I'm briefly interrupting your Cyber Monday to talk about the good kind of post-holiday plumpness. Maybe if I write about the "good" kind; I can stop feeling guilty about the possible "bad" kind of plumpness that may or may not be a result of too much…um…thankfulness last Thursday.

Today's guilt camouflaging purveyor of plumpness is brought to you (and me) by Erno Laszlo.

TranspHuse Lip pHixative

Blurb: Lip plumper for all skin types. This treatment softens fine lip lines with dermaxyl peptide complex and plumps your pout with marine filling spheres. Optical diffusers create a smooth look. Dermaxyl, a powerful peptide complex, minimizes lines and wrinkles around the mouth. Potent antioxidants protect against environmental aggressors and free radicals that destroy skin's collagen network. Restores moisture and provides a protective barrier to keep mouth moist and supple.

This plumper (excuse me, pHixative) is really different. For one thing, it felt almost like a balm. I did get plumping action; but what really impressed me was the fact that my lips stayed very soft. I felt some tingling, but there was no dry or tight feeling at all! The overall effect was of fuller, softer lips. (Have to say, I also loved the rollerball packaging…very convenient).

The pHixative can be found on the EL website. The site also has a fun free skin analysis (aka The Laszlomatic) as well as a page of Gift Ideas. And if you want to try it out "live," you can head to a department store like Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman or Dillards.

Happy Monday (still feelin grateful btw)!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment