Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I won’t be posting again until Monday, so I’d like to wish everyone a beautiful, joyous (and drama-free) holiday.

Even though it feels like things have been a slightly chaotic mess, I know that I have so much to be grateful for. When I think about it for more than five minutes; I realize that the aggravation, chaos and worry of life only mean that I’m alive and participating in the world. And the joy, love and discovery that comes with all the craziness is priceless.

Even though things aren’t always the way I’d like them to be; I think I do have enough sense to appreciate all of the wonderful people and circumstances that bless my life every day. I’m grateful for my health, my family, my friends and the divine interventions that bring more happiness to my life than I ever imagined.

I’m also deeply grateful to all of you who take a bit of time to share my crazed beauty ramblings.

I wish you peace, love and days packed with joyful moments.

Maria
.


No comments:

Post a Comment