Thursday, November 19, 2009

You Glow, Girl! Smashbox Baked Fusion Soft Lights (review)

I hope you're sitting down. I have a confession to make. I can't think of a single cheesy tie-in for this lovely product I'm reviewing today from smashbox. Nope, not one.

Baked Fusion Soft Lights (in Starburst)

Blurb: Get a gorgeous lit-from-within glow with this radiant silk-like powder. The innovative baked formula imparts a soft veil of shimmer and keeps your skin looking luminous all day. Winner of Self Magazine’s Healthy Beauty Award for Best Bronzer.

This reminds me a bit of their quad (Aglow) that I used to love. But this is even better. It's a very fine, silky smooth powder. The colors in "Starburst" are a mix of gold, champagne, bronze, tan and peach; and will probably work with any complexion (The other one, "Stardust," leans towards pinks and ivories).

I swooshed big powder brush over all of the colors and then applied. What I got was a beautiful, subtle shimmery glow. I love that the look is pretty and versatile. It looked great on my face; but also looked pretty on shoulders, collarbone and/or décolletage. Great for a holiday look too (especially if you're going strapless). And since it's a powder, you can carry it in your bag and easily reapply (or go from day to evening).

The smashbox website has tons of stuff going on right now. Visit the offers page, and be sure to check out the curtain call section for special deals. You can also find smashbox at Sephora, QVC and Nordstrom.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment