Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Slightly Less Tardy on Tuesday: Lancôme Genéfique

So I'm a teeny bit less behind schedule today. But still not all the way back on track. I'm also a little bit late reviewing this serum. It seems like everyone has already raved about it; but I'm adding my own thumbs up to the folks at Lancôme.

Genéfique Youth Activating Concentrate

Blurb: An antiaging complex that harnesses the power of genes to take skin back in time. Discover the skin you were born to have with Lancôme GÉNIFIQUE Youth Activating Concentrate, the ultimate age-defying solution. With ten years of research and seven international patents to its name, this revolutionary solution boosts production of 'youth proteins' to reverse the signs of aging. Drop by drop, skin is infused with life, taking on a more refined texture, velvety softness, and a breathtaking, lit-from-within look.

I had previously been using a vitamin C serum and decided to switch after I ran out. I'm glad I did, because I really like the results I got. I've been using it in the morning and I love the way my skin looks right after I put it on. Glowy, fresh and soft. It absorbs quickly and I can use all of my other products right away. Over the past six weeks, it seems like my skin is smoother and a bit more "plumped." And it doesn't seem to bother my breakout-prone skin at all. Thoroughly awesome.

I checked out the website and also noticed that there's a new eye concentrate. Hmmmm. Lancôme can also be found at Sephora and fine department stores.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment