Monday, November 16, 2009

Fix It: Miss Oops Survival Kit (review)

Oh, how much more fitting can it be that I am writing about Miss Oops today? I just made one heck of a giant "oops" and now feel like a great big dork. I won't go into details; but the short version is that I assumed something, told a certain guy something, realized I assumed the wrong thing and had to call said guy and have an embarrassing conversation.

Oops.

Because there are no beauty products to combat my dorkiness; I'll just have to learn to accept that I'm going to do something really mortifying every now and then. But for other little beauty "mishaps," here's an awesome little thing that you can actually buy.

Miss Oops Survival Kit

Blurb: Miss Oops Survival Kit has got you covered, head to toe! Each cute little kit comes with a Miss Oops Rescue Sponge, travel size lint roller, a full set of Miss Oops Mishap Tape, and a 1 oz bottle of Pedicure In a Bottle. Each product is just the right size to drop in your handbag, prepared for any type of “oopsie!”

Rescue Sponge: Deodorant marks on your clothes? Make-up powder on your collar? No problem, you’ve got Miss Oops Rescue Sponges. No need to wet your clothes, just briskly rub the dry sponge against the offending mark and watch it disappear. Safe to use on all fabrics.

Lint Roller: These cute little lint rollers are the perfect size to carry in your handbag or suitcase. Each unit comes with a roller filled with 20 adhesive sheets, plus a refill for a total of 40 sheets.

Mishap Tape: This double-sided apparel tape is perfect for women caught in the midst of a serious fashion mishap! This fabric friendly tape repairs hanging hems, closes gaping blouses, keeps peek-a-boo bra straps in place, and prevents plunging necklines from revealing too much. Miss Oops Mishap Tape is hypoallergenic and is packaged with 36 strips in two widths. So go ahead and wear that daring outfit--Miss Oops has you covered!

Pedicure in a Bottle: Same incredible formula just in a smaller size. Toss it in your carry on. It passes inspection. Doesn’t take up much room when you are on the go, but still does the job.

This is one of the most unbelievably sensible and useful kits I have come across in a very long time. It's cute, it's portable and everything WORKS. The Rescue Sponge really does get rid of deodorant marks. I put the Pedicure in a Bottle in my gym bag so that I can use it on my punished feet right away. The Mishap Tape and Lint Roller are now permanent residents in my bag. (I love them most of all!)

You don't need me to tell you this, but I will: this is also an awesome gift idea.

Check out the website and look at all the other cool handy products (there's also a video of Ms. Ooops being featured on The View). And if you really want some fun, check out the store locations and go for a browse.
.

2 comments:

  1. Awww what a cute and very clever little set! I could really do with one of these! Would be a great Christmas pressie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I love this kit. I hear they're selling like crazy.

    P.S.: I just love the background on your blog...mrrrowwwrrr!

    ReplyDelete