Saturday, November 7, 2009

Clear It Up: Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser (review)

You know, looking at all those shoes (see post below) really did make me feel better. The silver lining in all my scheduling brou-ha-ha is that I actually got to relax last night. And this morning I’ll get to do my laundry, and maybe even wash the dishes. Of course, there’s still the little matter of having to clear up all the scheduling mess caused by various things getting cancelled. But now my shoe-induced zen state has left me feeling that it will all get done when it’s supposed to.

Segue way alert...!

Besides clearing up my schedule, dishes and various household chores; clearing up my complexion is always on the agenda. This week, I’ve been lucky enough to come across a fab item from Bioré.

Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Blurb: Fire away at blackheads. This soothing, self-heating formula cleanses away pore-clogging dirt and oil as it helps reduce the appearance of blackheads. Effectively banish stubborn dirt, oil, and makeup as you help fight future blemishes, thanks to the power of salicylic acid. This warming formula takes care of surface dirt as it goes deep down to prevent future breakouts. Removes over 90% of dirt and oil from skin's surface. Helps reduce skin flakiness in just a single use.


Love this cleanser! It smells great (like melon), stays warm for about 5-10 seconds, and feels great on my face (especially on cold mornings). It has a tiny bit of scrub and cleans exceptionally well. My skin felt extremely clean, but not dried out. I can’t say anything about its blackhead fighting ability (I don’t have any to fight at the moment); but it’s oil free and also contains 2% salicylic acid - so it’s going to be a great addition to any acne-fighting regimen.

The website is pretty much all complexion all the time. There’s even a fun Pore Profiler quiz. You can also find Bioré at drugstores, supermarkets and sites like drugstore.com and CVS.

Have a great weekend!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment