Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Soothed At Last: Rodial Crème de la Crème (review)

So far, last night and today have been downright serene. After all the running around, worry, and re-arranging; it seems like this week is going to be pleasantly drama-free. Doesn't it seem like this would be a good day to talk about a lovely, soothing product from Rodial?

Crème de la Crème

Blurb: With shea butter and vitamin E. Rich and nourishing body moisturizer. Helps firm, hydrate and restore skin’s elasticity. Instantly absorbed, it gives a long lasting hydration. Calms irritation or reaction caused by sun, cold and wind.

This is an incredible product for winter. I got to give it a really good test the other day when I forgot to bring moisturizer to the gym. I was in the pool, then a hot shower, then the sauna, and then I ran some errands. By the time I got home, my skin felt horrible. Dry, tight and itchy. I decided to give the Crème de la Crème a try and was amazed at how fabulously (and quickly) it worked. It was rich, creamy and soothing, and then absorbed almost immediately. Within seconds, my skin felt great! Soft, hydrated and completely calmed. And it stayed that way for the rest of the afternoon and evening. I'm thinking I might get a bottle of this just to keep in the car.

If you haven't checked out the website; it's a lot of fun. There's a great page of celeb secrets as well as some great values on the sale page.

I wish you a calm and pleasant Tuesday.



This soothing and adorable image is from PlanetJune.
..

No comments:

Post a Comment