Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You Should Get This: Dr. Brandt pores no more® pore refiner

I have been meaning to review a primer for a while now. I'm a fairly recent convert to them, but a convert nonetheless. This one is from Dr. Brandt Skincare.

pores no more® pore refiner

Blurb: pores no more® pore refiner, formulated with microspheres and flaxseed extract minimizes pores, absorbs oil and mattifies shine. pores no more® pore refiner smoothes and evens skin’s texture providing a matte finish with or without makeup.

I tried out pores no more® because of the name. Anything that promises to diminish my gigantic pores (okay, not gigantic…but not invisible either) is definitely going to get my attention. And I'm glad. This primer/refiner/whatever is beyond fabulous! It glides on, and dries immediately to an ultra smooth, ultra matte, very slightly tinted finish. I can't even believe how much smoother and prettier my skin looks when I use it. My complexion looks…dare I say it?...refined. (And it follows that my foundation looks that much better.)

I'm now checking out the website and looking at all the other goodies that might be next on my list. Dr. Brandt is also available at Sephora, and Beauty.com.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment