Monday, October 5, 2009

Literal Deliciousness: Snapdragon Beauty Beverage from Votre Vu (review)

So it's two weeks before my performance – which means it's time to go into full on "good girl" mode. That's a slightly dramatic way of saying "taking care of myself." Lots of sleep, water, veggies, vitamins, and no week-long drinking binges (kidding!...a little). Sounds easy to some of you; but when I'm all stressed out from production week (aka "hell week"), pizza and staying up late sound a whole lot better than salad and the gym. During the last show, I realized that starting my good behavior the week before seriously upped my chances of remaining sane, rested and reasonably good-natured. (This concludes the TMI portion of my post.)

Last month, I wrote a glowing review of a new cream I tried from Votre Vu. Since then, I've gotten to try out more of their stuff and I have been super impressed at the quality (and overall yumminess). In addition to all of the fabulous things they have to put on your body, they also have stuff that goes in your body. For instance…

Snapdragon Beauty Beverage

Blurb: This delicious private blend of powerful anti aging super-fruits and botanicals features Mango, Pomegranate and Acai Berry juices. A mélange of teas (green, white, and gorgeous red) infuse some spice to your life. Seven daily vitamins plus Collagen, Aloe Vera, Foti, Ginkgo Biloba and Baobab Fiber round out this exotic beauty mix, supported by naturally safe extracts, fruits and minerals which may enhance energy. No preservatives or sugars added (you're sweet enough). Used daily, Snapdragon may help repair, restore and re-balance your body's internal systems, naturally giving your skin a radiant, beautiful glow. It may boost your overall vitality when added to your daily beauty regimen for optimal health, inside and out. Luscious and fabulously refreshing, there is not another match on the market, just like you.

Now you should know by now that I only review stuff I actually like. So you've probably guessed that this beverage has serious blog-worthiness. It also has seriously good ingredients. It's 100% natural (made of super fruit juices, teas and extracts). There's no added sugar; and one serving (8oz.) has only 70 calories. Oh yeah, and it tastes GREAT! It's slightly tart and very refreshing. I'm pretty picky about what I drink and I love this! It's also good for mixing into smoothies and cocktails. (In fact, Marianne from Votre Vu recommended mixing it with champagne; but that will have to wait until the opera is over).

I am really loving this company (look for another glowing review in the next few weeks). In the meantime, if you're interested in trying out a sample of their (also yummy) Duette hand crème, you can send an email to Marianne at Votre Vu (myvglow@yahoo.com) with your name, address and phone number. Or check out all the cool stuff on the website.

Happy Monday!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment