Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Shiny Wednesday: NARS Cream Blush in Gold Member (review)

Someone gave me a Sephora gift card a while back and I recently used it to make a serious haul. A lot of the items I brought home are “the latest.” But there are a few that have been out for a while that I am finally getting a chance to try. One of these is from NARS. I freaking love NARS. I love their displays, the quality of their stuff and the imaginative and beautiful collections. They have so many colors and formulas that it’s dizzying. I’ve always got my eye on some awesome NARS item; and this time I got my actual hands on…

Cream Blush in "Gold Member"

Blurb: Moisture-rich cream finish formula that provides smooth, silky color for naturally luminous skin. Delivers long-lasting color with a velvety texture and blends easily for healthy glowing skin. Provides a sheer, flush of color for all skin tones. Enriched with Vitamin E. Rich pigments blend effortlessly.

Nothing beats a cream blush for a pretty sheer wash of color. And one of the things I love about NARS’ cream blushes is that they have more staying power than most. The formula is very light weight, blends easily, and goes on smoothly without disturbing my foundation. It also stays put for hours.

Now this color…gorgeous. It actually looks yellow in the package; but it’s a shimmery, pale gold on my skin. I love it. In addition to being beautiful, it’s also versatile. It works as a blush, a highlighter and even a shadow. I’ve used it on my cheeks, eyelids, and at the corners of my eyes. A hint of it also looks pretty on shoulders and décolletage. For those of you putting away your summer bronzers, this might be your ideal replacement during the fall and winter.

You can find NARS on the NARS website, Sephora, beauty.com, and places like bloomingdales and Saks. And right now the website is offering free shipping on all orders of $25 or more.




This is the last of the list (new horoscope comes out today).

Yesterday, I "chose a new lucky number."

The List
Change your password.
Take a different way home.
Ask a question you've never asked.
Dream up a new nickname for yourself.
Choose a new lucky number.
Change the way you tell the story about an important event in your past.
Make it a little more difficult for people to have you pegged.
Eat a type of food you've never tried.
Do the research necessary to discover why one of your opinions may be wrong.
Add a new step to your grooming ritual.
Feel appreciation for a person whose charms you've become numb to.
Surprise yourself at least once a day.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment