Monday, August 10, 2009

I Surrender! Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Bodyskin Cream (review)

More from the TMI files...

Just in case you’ve never visited ifp before; things have been a little chaotic lately. And being a bit of a control freak makes me forget that sometimes the best strategy is to take a big fat break from all the planning and juggling. Thanks to an extremely helpful email; I realized that what I really needed was to wave the little white flag, let go of some control and give over to the moment. So I took myself, a cute outfit, and a good book down to the local Barnes & Noble and ended up enjoying several extremely pleasant hours. I came home completely happy and rejuvenated – and have promised myself to make time for more of the same.

After I got home, I finished what I’d started and treated myself to some extra pampering: A nice cup of tea, some TV and favorite Bath & Body products. So glad I did. And so glad I decided to try out my sample of Hydra-Therapy Bodyskin Cream from Erno Laszlo. (Whoa…did I just finesse that segue way right in there or what? Oh yeah, I am smoooth…)

Blurb: This is a greaseless cream that creates a barrier to lock in moisture. The rich formula is packed with sesame seed, cocoa seed butter and chamomile extracts to heal body skin. Anthemis nobilis flower calms and soothes irritated skin. Antioxidants protect from environmental aging factors.

Just in case I wasn’t happy and relaxed enough, this cream finished making everything all better. To begin with, it’s the lightest, palest pink and is has a delicate clean fragrance. It absorbed right away, but hydrated and softened all night long. And it felt fresh and light – perfect for August weather. I also love that it not only hydrates, but also has ingredients to sooth, heal and protect. Awesome.

Not to get all “after school special,” but I do feel that yesterday taught me a little lesson (and that there’s definitely more to learn). I still have to find a car, still have a pile of music to practice, still have to find a new agent, find new church gig and do my laundry and/or vacuum. But today it actually feels doable. And even though I don’t know exactly when my next little “surrender time” will happen; I can definitely do some small things here and there to keep everything in balance.

Okay, this has gotten a little soap-boxy – especially for a Monday – so I will end by letting you all know that Erno Laszlo can be found on the website, Nordstrom, Dillard's and Neiman Marcus.
Happy Monday!
.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for reviewing this great product. I'm a guy and have been an Erno Laszlo user since 1982 and really love the products! I use the Hydra-Therapy bodyskin Cream each and every day and it makes my skin feel and look great! Every Friday evening after a long and sometimes stressful week, I pamper myself with a "spa night" and Erno Laszlo is always a very big part of that ritual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous, Erno Laszlo-using guy! Maybe I should start up weekly spa-nights here at home. I definitely need some guaranteed pampering this month!

    ReplyDelete