Saturday, August 15, 2009

Totally Tubular, Dudettes: New COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara (review)

Ya know, back in the day, we actually used those words. Frequently. Good times…

Aneeeway…a while back I delivered the news that LashBlast Length Mascara (brand new from COVERGIRL) will be hitting the stores in September, and that you can get in on the Early Purchase Preview starting August 17 (aka: Monday).

Blurb: Be one of the first to preview what the longest lashes will be wearing this fall! The mascara contains nylon for lashes that are 80 percent longer and they won’t flake or break all day.

I got a chance to try out a tube of this and I have to say it is definitely worth typing your way over to the site and snagging one. To begin with, the wand is extra long and made it easy to get every single lash. The formula looks great – my lashes were long, shiny and absolutely clump free. And…it wore well all day without flaking or smudging. Rad! (Another underused word from the “olden days.”)

To get yourself a tube, visit COVERGIRL.COM/lashblastlength early purchase. (Web site will not be live until the 17th.)
.

2 comments:

  1. First of all thank you for bringing the word Rad back into my life! I have decided to start using it again along with gnarly (even though both just sound wrong since I am Scottish!)

    I am dying to try the Covergirl Lash Blast mascara! I shall find a way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gnarly!!!

    Oh my god, how much do you rock? Wait, I'll answer that...a lot.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete