Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lessons in Perfection: AminoGenesis Perfect Reflection (review)

This just in: I'm not perfect.

I thought I had already learned this deep, meaningful lesson and was well on my way to enlightened maturity.

Not so much.

Last night I got deeply frustrated with myself (music related…of course) and wasted several hours being a pouty, panicky whiner. Not pretty. Sometimes personal growth sucks.

So this morning I'm adding a little perspective (and irony) to my Tuesday by reviewing a serum called Perfect Reflection Anti-Aging Serum from AminoGenesis. I've been using it for a while and am really liking it.

Blurb: The most advanced anti-aging serum available anywhere! No other company has been able to combine 4 powerful anti-oxidants (vitamin A, C, D and CoQ10) with17 plant-derived amino acids. The amazing AminoGenesis water based formula penetrates the skin rapidly delivering moisture and skin rejuvenating nutrients for the most beautiful, youthful and healthy skin possible! Vitamin A: Improves skin elasticity, texture, firmness and smoothness, Vitamin C: Protects collagen from oxidation, reduces dark spots, helps the skin remain soft and supple, Vitamin D: Helps improve skin feel and texture and is an important factor in epidermal cell turnover, CoQ10: This element is the spark that helps cells create energy and helps preserve vitamin E. For intense protection against free radical damage, add Perfect Reflection in the morning after cleansing and before applying the Therapeutic Facial Moisturizer.

This serum is absolutely jam packed with just about anything your skin might possibly need. It's kind of amazing, actually. It's a very thin liquid (so a little dab will do ya) and absorbs immediately. There's absolutely no greasy or sticky feeling. I love that there is so much in here that protects. And even though it's powerful stuff, I haven't experienced any irritation at all. It seems to go to work without interfering with my sunscreen, makeup, etc. Very nice.

You may want to take a look at AminoGeneisis' other products too. Check out the Special Offers page, learn about Amino Acids and view some really impressive Before and After photos. You can order from the website, drugstore.com or check out the locator for stores in your area.

I was kind of hoping I'd wake up this morning with the definitive (aka perfect) solution to the perfection question. Guess I completely forgot that there really is no answer. Also guessing that just muddling along and doing my best is probably enough.

Wishing you all a happy and imperfect Tuesday.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment