Monday, August 17, 2009

Winner of the “Name the Bb.Bandball” Contest!


Thanks so much to everyone who entered. There were so many awesome names and I’m sorry I could only pick one!

For anyone wondering what on earth I’m talking about: I was so taken with the cuteness of the Limited Edition Bb.Bandball from Bumble and Bumble that I decided to have a spur of the moment contest inviting readers to pick a name for the bandball (I know, weird, but hey it’s my blog). The winner would be picked by me, based on my own totally subjective opinion.

And the winner is…Deirdre for picking the fabulous name of…Fluffy.

Dierdre, I laughed like hell when I read your email! You so totally deserve your very own Bb.Bandball. I wish you and Fluffy a happy life together.

Here are a few other names that came really close: Lucille, Bernadette, Binky and Merv.

Congratulations again, Deirdre, and Happy Monday to all!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment