Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Proven Performance from the Drugstore: Olay, Pantene & Clairol

Lately I have been so gratified by some of the amazing values available in the beauty world. Of course I crave all of the amazing prestige beauty products that are out there; but this year has been a financial roller coaster, so I'm deeply appreciating the tried and true (and affordable) drugstore options.

I just got some great information (and stuff to try out) from the Proctor & Gamble beauty lines and I can’t wait to test them out and report back. I have a lot of confidence in P&G. I’ve been a fan of Pantene; and a while back, I was blown away by Olay Pro-X.

Instead of the latest launches; I’ll be checking out a few items that already have excellent track records: Olay Regenerist, Pantene Full & Thick and Clairol Perfect 10. These products have been tested by experts, won a bunch of awards and have really performed like crazy. It takes a while to test everything out and write about it; so in the meantime, I’d love to hear comments from any of you out there in Beauty Land.

Happy Tuesday!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment