Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Maximum Convenience and Adorableness: MATCH BOOKs from TINte Cosmetics (review…and discount)

So it's almost two o'clock and I'm finally publishing my review. Yikes! Today is super ridiculous crazy and I am way behind schedule (oh how new). But the bright side is that my schedule challenges allow me to point out the convenience (as well as cuteness) of the new kit I tried out from TINte Cosmetics.

MATCH BOOK in Natural Beauty

Blurb: The Natural Beauty MATCH BOOK includes: Two eye shadow colors (a vanilla base shade and a natural bronze contour shade), a deep chocolate brown cream eyeliner, blush, two lip glosses and two brushes. They are quick and simple to use. Just follow the five instructional steps on the back to achieve a gorgeous new you!

Doesn't this seem like a slim, convenient, all-purpose beauty kit that fits easily into your bag and puts all kinds of makeup solutions right at your finger tips? Well that's exactly what it is. This little kit is super slim, portable and complete. It contains two shadows, a liner, blush, two glosses, two brushes and step-by-step instructions for application. Perfect for anyone who didn't have time to sit at her vanity this morning…or most mornings. Or even if you did, maybe you will need to do some touching up during the day…or evening.

I tried out the "Natural Beauty" kit and I am in love! To tell the truth; I thought at first that the colors would be a little too "natural" for my taste. But then I tried them on my actual face, and they are gorgeous. The shadows are pretty and fresh, the blush is super flattering, the eyeliner is a striking (and versatile) dark brown and I am in love with the two gloss colors. And since the palette is so neutral and flattering; this look can go anywhere.

And…!

Right now, you can get a sweet discount of 20% by entering the code "GLOSS" at checkout.

I am now eyeing the other two kits, Blushed Beauty and Smoky Eyes. Also thinking about how I can justify getting the super cute Painted Lady Kit. Check out the website and take a look at other stuff like Shimmering Face Pearls and the Celebrity Fans.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment