Friday, September 4, 2009

Pump it Up! Bumble & Bumble Bb.Thickening Serum (review)

Yet another awesome hair product! Today I'm all kinds of impressed with the new Bb.Thickening Serum from Bumble & Bumble.

Blurb: Wearing thin? This nightly, leave-in treatment fattens and fortifies over time for thicker, stronger strands and fuller hair (really). How: Before bed, pump serum into palms 2 or 3 times; work into roots and through damp or dry hair. Longer hair types should pump again and be sure to smooth through ends.

Eight days ago, I started using this on half of the front section of my hair. Even though my hair is far from thin or fine; there are a few spots where I can use a little extra help. I worked it through my roots and then brought it out toward the ends every night before bed (on dry hair). And after eight days, I actually noticed a difference. The "serum side" is slightly fuller and there's a little more body. And didn't make my hair dull or fuzzy – in fact it's nice and shiny! Cool. (And for some reason, I totally love the fragrance.)

The serum is part of the Bb.Thickening Family. And right now you can get a free travel-size thickening hairspray when you buy the shampoo, conditioner and serum together.

Almost forgot...happy Friday!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment