Thursday, September 24, 2009

And The Winner Is: Morris Organics…Oh yeah, and YOU!

Just found out that The Avocate® SkinCare line from Morris Organics won a 2009 Top Gear of the Year Award!!

If you're not familiar with Morris Organics; then I guess that means you were just too busy and important to read my review last Friday. That's ok; because a busy and important person such as yourself will be thrilled to know that the folks at Morris Organics are so excited that they are celebrating with an extra 15% off individual products. YAY!!!

This is a great chance to either try out or stock up on their fabulous organic products. This is also a great chance for me to say "I told you so," but I wouldn’t dream of doing that. No, I'll just tell you to check out the website and start saving.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment