Monday, July 6, 2009

A to the MEN! O to the LAY!: Olay Pro X (review)

Four weeks ago I started checking out Olay Professional Pro-X skincare. It took me a while to get started, so I feel like I’m a little late to the party. (But better to be late than miss the whole party.) I tried five items and gave them a full four weeks (yes I actually read the package directions). Honestly, though, I could have written this after two or three weeks because that’s when I started seeing results. Here’s what I used:

Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex
Blurb: Eye Restoration Complex is professionally designed for the part of your face that communicates age the most: the delicate eye area. This specialized treatment hydrates to restore the area to its optimum appearance by improving the look of dark circles, puffiness, and crow's feet.

Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment
Blurb: Deep Wrinkle Treatment is professionally designed for the deepest wrinkles. Containing the highest concentration of Pro-Retinol and Niacinamide available through Olay, this Specialized Treatment penetrates deep into your skin's surface, combating the appearance of wrinkles.

Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream
Blurb: Wrinkle Smoothing Cream is professionally designed to smooth uneven textures with moisture, combating the look of fine lines and wrinkles. And as with all Pro-X products, it has been designed and tested to resignal skin to perform more like it did when it was younger. And younger-acting skin means younger-looking skin.

Pro-X Hydra Firming Cream
Blurb: Hydra Firming Cream is professionally designed as a Primary Solution that helps optimize elasticity and firmness by plumping and locking in moisture. And as with all Pro-X products, it has been designed and tested to resignal skin to perform more like it did when it was younger.

Pro-X Age Repair Lotion (SPF 30)
Blurb: Age Repair Lotion with SPF 30 is professionally designed to help shield your skin from harmful UVA & UVB exposure. This primary solution also hydrates to fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

The regimen utilizes some of the latest and greatest scientific innovation. The products were professionally designed and compared to prescription products in exhaustive clinical trials. That’s great…but how did they make me look? Well, after about two weeks of using Pro-X, my skin looked fresher and prettier. And smooth. Really smooth. I also started getting compliments. From friends. Not bad.

The Eye Cream is fantastic. (I used day and night.) It’s the perfect weight for all day/all night hydration and my whole eye area is definitely looking smoother. I also used the deep wrinkle treatment morning and evening and have noticed a teensy lessening of some of my more er…“established” lines. (I have a feeling that because these lines have been “established” for a while, it may take more than four weeks to see a substantial change.)

I did take a slight detour from the directions and used the Wrinkle Smoothing Cream in the mornings, and the Hydra Firming Cream before bed (on my face and neck). Both creams feel wonderful. Both absorb quickly and leave my skin velvety soft. And I have to say that my skin just plain looks better – even in the morning. It’s softer, smoother and glowier (I wonder if that’s really a word). I’m also thrilled that this regimen includes an SPF30 lotion! It felt great, absorbed quickly, was very makeup friendly and worked well with the other products

After all I’d heard about Pro-X, I definitely expected to see at least some results. But I got better than I expected. These products really work and really work well together. My skin looked and felt better, and there was no irritation or breakouts. A to-the PLUS, Olay!

Pro-X is sold on the website, drugstores like CVS and Walgreens, and sites like drugstore.com. Oh, and it's guaranteed.
.

1 comment:

  1. Lay Le Dermatology is tested for the treatment of hard-to-fight wrinkles through anti-wrinkle wrinkle treatment. Daily treatment penetrates deep into the skin surface, hydrating on contact to smooth out the appearance of wrinkles. To get more information Buying ED Drugs Online from buy prescription medicine online.

    ReplyDelete