Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday TLC: Pangea Organics Hand and Body Lotions (review)

Hope you all had a great holiday! My Labor Day weekend was thoroughly awesome. I got so much done and still had time to watch an episode of Mad Men (I’m almost caught up). I sang, connected with an old friend, hung out with a new friend, helped another friend move, met some new people, cleaned/organized my apartment, did laundry, sang some more, went to lunch, went to dinner, worked on old projects and tried some new things. I had more fun than any girl has a right to.

Hafta say, though, that all the activity has left me more than a little tired this morning. I’m feeling seriously happy that I got so much done; but I’m also feeling seriously spanked.

Which means…a fine opportunity to review lovely therapeutic products from Pangea Organics. Specifically, their Hand and Body Lotions.

Blurb: GO AHEAD, RUB IT IN. Every drop is natural, hydrating, therapeutic, hand crafted and organic. That’s right. Pangea Organics is a feel good kind of company in more ways than one.

Indian Lemongrass with Rosemary
Mind: rejuvenating / Body: refreshing
For oil-rich & combo skin
Detoxifying, Stimulating, Deodorizing, Revitalizing, Distressing, Clarifying


Chilean Red Clover with Geranium & Grapefruit
Mind: uplifting / Body: balancing
For balanced & thirsty skin
Soothing, Calming, Antioxidant, Toning, Rejuvenating, Uplifting, Detoxifying, Clearing, Joyful


I am loving this company and especially loving these lotions! Just reading the bottle puts me in a good place. These lotions are soothing and unbelievably kind to skin. They feel great, absorb quickly and leave my skin velvety soft and supple. I’m also really into their unique fragrances. They’re herbal, complicated and exotic, but not at all heavy. The fragrance is strong at first, then fades into a barely-there natural scent. The Indian Lemon Grass is usually my favorite, but today I'm into the Chilean Red Clover.

Check out the website and peruse their Skincare, Bodycare, Lipcare and Handcare. Right now you can also try their new Radiance Gift Set and save 40%.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment