Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ahhhhh: La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Body Emulsion (review)

Last night I needed some serious down time. So before my class; I knocked out a few necessary tasks, and then gave myself a little pampering.

But not just any pampering. I needed luxury. I needed extravagance. Luckily, I happened to have the very thing from La Prairie.

Skin Caviar Luxe Body Emulsion

Blurb: A luxuriously rich body lotion formulated with caviar extract that drenches the body in an extravagant gift of moisture replacing weak, dull and dry skin with firmed, toned and illuminated skin. Skin Caviar Luxe Body Emulsion contains La Prairie's exclusive Cellular Complex that helps stimulate the skin's natural repair process, moisturizing and energizing with nutrients that encourage optimal functioning.

I don't think it's any great big surprise that I loved this. The Body Emulsion is old school, super fancy, pamper-yourself-silly luxury. It was rich, silky, and made my skin rich and silky. It absorbed quickly, had a lovely fragrance, and also had a very slight shimmer to it. Kind of made me wish I was going out somewhere (except that I desperately needed to say in...and I also had those pedicure things between my toes).

The Emulsion is part of the The Caviar Collection. And available at Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and the La Prairie website.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment