Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Feel Girly: Peony Splash Fragrance from Coach (review)

So I guess I'm a little late to the party with this one; but I finally opened my adorable bottle of Peony Splash from Coach and spritzed.

Last Spring, Coach launched three floral-inspired body splashes (Peony, Freesia and Iris). All three are super feminine, light and fresh.

Peony Splash is all about the sweetness of honeysuckle and the luxury of peonies. Since I don't wear much fragrance, it took me a while to get around to trying this; but I think I'll be taking advantage of the remaining warm weather and finding places to wear it. What I love is that it's unabashedly girly. Pink box, pink bottle and notes of raspberry and guava nectar right next to honeysuckle, rose, jasmine and peony. And to keep it from being overly precious, the dry down notes of sandalwood and cedarwood add warmth and depth.

Just in case I haven't made myself clear: this is serious, strappy sandals, summer dresses, bat your eyelashes, feminine. Awesome.

You can visit Coach's Fragrance and Beauty and check out their other fragrances, glosses and ultra glamorous coach cosmetics cases. Girleeeeee…
.

No comments:

Post a Comment