Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Notes from Nancy

Hey all, I know I've mentioned my friend Nancy more than a few times here. She's the one that got me started down the road to beauty junkie-dom. She's been an expert on makeup and skincare a lot longer than I have so I pay attention when she likes something. I'm sharing a note she sent me the other day with some "musings." (I added images and links for extra pizzazz.) Nancy, this is exactly why you need to start a blog!

I just bought my Estee Lauder lash primer yesterday at Boscovs (that's all I bought). I also pulled out of my stash my Vincent Longo Water canvas. Gosh both of these products are so wonderful.

I had been using a dried up lash primer and this new one with my
Lancome mascara makes my lashes look really fabulous.

The water canvas is such a great Summer makeup. I love his
dew finish foundation, but my skin is too oily to use it except when it is cold out.

I told you that I found the
scrub at TJ Maxx for $19.99. I really like it. Also, I found this Borghese mask which is a peel off rubbery clay mask and comes in little tubes for really cheap. It's probably like $50 bucks at Bloomies. It is amazing, clarifying, cleaning - yet leaves the skin moist and glowing with the Italian Living Water.

Well enough musing. I hope that your holiday was great.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment