Thursday, July 9, 2009

Move Towards The Light! Dermalogica Pure Light SPF 30 (review)

Did you really think I could let much more time pass without discussing suncscreen? Really? Did you? No of course you didn't!

Actually I've been pretty satisfied with my array of sunscreens so far this summer; but that doesn't mean there isn't room for trying out something new. Especially if I've heard it's really cool. Especially if it's got a bunch of other good stuff in it. Especially if it's…

Dermalogica Pure Light (SPF 30)

Blurb: This medium-weight daytime moisturizer conditions and brightens while chemical-free sunscreens help defend against pigment-inducing UV light. Peptides, vitamin C and botanical extracts help treat and prevent cellular discoloration while hyaluronic acid hydrates, helping to minimize fine lines. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.

Awesome product! Pure Light has a high percentage of broad spectrum barrier sunscreens (titanium dioxide and zinc oxide). It also has vitamins, peptides and hyaluronic acid. And Niacinamide (vitamin B3) to suppress melanin and combat UV damage. See, wasn't this totally worth mentioning?

It's a very thin lotion that glides on, absorbs quickly, doesn't irritate, hydrates and doesn't interfere with my foundation. I wish this had been around when I was doing my big sunscreen extravaganza way back in May; but aren't you glad you know about it now? Aren't you? Yes, of course you are!

Pure Light is part of Dermalogica's ChromaWhite TRx(tm)brightening System. Check out their website or buy at places like Ulta (stores only), blue mercury and SkinCareRx.


P.S.: Don't forget to enter my July Giveaway this week!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment