Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pass the Caviar, Dahling…Elizabeth Grant Caviar (review)

Guess what? It's Wednesday. Not Friday. I don't know why this week seems to be crawling, but it is. Last night I could have sworn it was Thursday night (which would have made today Friday). Guess what? It was Tuesday night and today is only Wednesday (but you probably knew that already).

Once I figured out what day of the week it actually was, I needed to lessen some of the shock. Enter…luxurious skincare products! Yes indeed, I left reality behind for a little while and pampered my cranky Tuesday night face with some products from The Caviar Line at Elizabeth Grant.

Company Blurb: In 1958 in London, England it was most unusual for women to run companies. Not taking any notice of this, Elizabeth declared her commitment to share her remarkable skin care secret with people everywhere. Elizabeth launched her own skin care treatment line to share the secret formulation she had created. On the strength of her miracle blend, Torricelumn™, and her own determination and perseverance, Elizabeth evolved the company from a home-based business to a multi-million dollar global corporation.

Caviar Nourishing Mask (part of the Caviar Limited Release Kit)
This is a super rich, super moisturizing, creamy mask. It felt so good going on: soothing, velvety and cool. I smoothed it on, then wiped it off with a damp towel 20 minutes later; and my skin was fresh, soft and pretty. I could feel my crankiness disappearing. Since I'm prone to breakouts, I would probably only use this occasionally (it's extremely rich); but if that isn't a worry for you, using this regularly would probably make your skin amazing.

Caviar Rejuvenating Eye Pads
Blurb: Delivering unprecedented luxury in skin care, Caviar Rejuvenating Eye Pads target the sensitive skin below the eye with Elizabeth Grant’s superior formulation of Caviar Extract, sea proteins and Torricelumn™. Rich in Caviar’s Omega 3 Fatty Acids and Torricelumn™, Elizabeth Grant’s superior moisturizing compound, these eye pads improve the skin’s firmness and elasticity in the delicate eye contours. Caviar Deluxe Rejuvenating Eye Pads help achieve the perfect balance of nourishing proteins, vitamins, minerals, nutrients and moisture in the skin – effectively repairing wrinkles and delaying the signs of aging.

I could seriously become addicted to these. I placed them under my eyes and relaxed for 15 minutes like a pampered movie star. When I took them off and rubbed in the remaining liquid, my eyes looked and felt completely freshened up. I had also stopped scowling – which may have helped too.

Happy Wednesday (not Friday).
.

No comments:

Post a Comment