Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Zero Worries: Origins Zero Oil™ Deep Pore Cleanser and Oil-Free Lotion (review)

I really love summer, but I do not love the shiny face that comes with it. Luckily, I just checked out two awesome (new!) products from the skincare magicians at Origins.

NEW Zero Oil™ Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palmetto & Mint

Blurb: This maximum-strength, gently foaming cleanser formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid helps clear pores, eliminate excess oil and reduce shine. Leaves skin tingly clean and refreshed. Use AM and PM.

NEW Zero Oil™ Oil-free lotion with Saw Palmetto & Mint

Blurb: This lightweight, oil-free, hydrating lotion with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, refreshing Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid instantly reduces shine, refines skin texture and creates a smooth, matte finish. Non-comedogenic. Non-acnegenic. Apply AM and PM to clean skin.

I am hooked! I love my un-shiny face!

The Cleanser is fabulous (use just a little – trust me). It contains salicylic acid (to fight breakouts), and cleans beautifully without stripping or leaving a residue. I also love the refreshing, cool tingle – and how soothed and balanced my skin feels after I rinse. The Lotion…also completely fabulous. It's light, soothing, cooling, and hydrating. What was extra awesome was that it mattified on contact, and kept my skin feeling hydrated (yet feeling super "clean").

Both products worked really well together to clean, soothe and battle oiliness and breakouts all day long. The fresh scent also gave me a nice lift during the hot summer days and nights.

I suggest visiting the website and checking out all of the new Zero Oil Items. You can also use the Store Locator to find stores in your area (and book an appointment for a free mini-facial).
.
(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

2 comments:

  1. Is origins products all organic? no harsh chemicals? cause i want to try the cleanser =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Origins isn't 100% organic, but they do focus on organic and natural ingredients. I absolutely love their stuff.

    ReplyDelete