Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pretty Protection: Korres Watermelon Tinted Moisturizer (review)

Once again the day has flown by. I'm kind of surprised, actually. I stayed up too late, so I was worried that the day would drag (cuz I'm sleepy). But…no. All of a sudden it's time to leave my desk and run some errands. I'm going to a BBQ this weekend and need to get my pot luck item together. Which segueways ever so neatly into my review. For the BBQ, I'll be wearing my pink dress…and…something pretty with sunscreen…from Korres.

Watermelon Tinted Moisturizer (SPF 30)

Blurb: Oil free and silicone free tint gives medium coverage with a dewy finish and powerful sun protection. Breathable, water-resistant formula is sweat-proof, remaining fresh even through activity, heat, and humidity. Watermelon extract, rich in vitamins, carbohydrates and amino acids, supports the stressed immune system of the skin, preventing premature ageing and increases the skin’s immune defences against free radical damage. Vanilla and Curcuma Longa Extracts provide essential antioxidant protection and prevent photo-aging.

Hmmm…let's see…

Natural ingredients. Doesn't clog my pores. Oil free. Silicone free. Vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids. Oh yeah, and a high SPF. What's left?

Plenty. This tinted moisturizer has a fabulous matte, medium-coverage finish. It's like a lightweight foundation with additional sun protection and skin-loving ingredients. I applied it with a foundation brush, then buffed a little; and I got a natural, pretty look with very nice coverage. Perfect for the flaw-spotlighting sunshine! I was also thrilled with how little shine materialized throughout the day!

Take a look at the color options on the website (and peek at the Special Offers section or see what's new). Korres is also available at Sephora and Drugstore.com.

Happy Thursday!
.
(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)


No comments:

Post a Comment