Thursday, June 3, 2010

More Spring Fingers (and Toes): Sephora by O∙P∙I Queen of Everything (review)

This will be a pretty short post. I need to rush out and get a few things done, so let's get to it. Something for your fingers and toes by Sephora by O∙P∙I.

Queen of Everything Nail Color

This excellent photo is from Make Me Blushhh

Blurb: Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.

This is another product I tried out just because I liked the name so much. When I lived in San Francisco, one of my roommates used to jokingly refer to himself as "Queen of All." This name wasn't an exact match, but it was close enough for me to open up the bottle and give it a try.

And…fabulous! I got all excited in the store and knew I had to have one. I may even go back and get a couple of bottles. It's a muted silver with just a hint of gold. Really glamorous without being overly glitzy. One of my co-workers saw my nails today and said she wanted shoes in this color. It's an awesome shade and goes with just about anything. It's also a keeper for the long haul. I can easily see myself wearing this to holiday parties and with winter whites. Woo hoo!

Check out all of the colors on the Sephora website!

Happy Thursday!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment