Friday, June 25, 2010

Hair Care Friday: Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream (review)

What a perfect week to try something new for my curls! It's been crazy humid all week – so no blowouts or flat irons for me. Here's an awesome treat from Moroccanoil.

Intense Curl Cream

Blurb: Intense Curl Cream is filled with anti-oxidants and intensive hydrating capabilities. For hundreds of years Argan oil has been used by women in Morocco to treat hair and nails in order to counteract the effects of the hot climate. The Argan tree, found only in the South West of Morocco called Argana; blossoms in the desert-like conditions and produces fruits much like olives yet larger and rounder. Inside the fruit grows a large nut that houses up to three almond-shape kernels which are the source of this miraculous oil. Enhances and defines curly hair. Loaded with anti-oxidants. Intensively hydrates even the driest hair. Repeated use will result in extraordinary hold, shine and protection.

This is a curly girl's dream come true! My curls loved this! Loved!

Don't let the thick consistency fool you – I worked it through my hair and it disappeared immediately and went to work. There was no greasiness or stickiness, and my hair wasn't weighed down a bit. I let my hair air dry (with a bit of scrunching); and I got bouncy, glossy well-shaped curls! My hair felt really soft (again no greasiness or crunchiness). And over the past couple of days, there has been zero frizz and zero buildup - and my hair has gotten even softer. Awesome, awesome product!

The more I try Moroccan oil products, the happier my hair is. Take a trip to their website and check out all the lovely items. Don't forget to check the special promotions page, events (or locate a salon).

Happy Friday!
.
(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment