Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Healed! Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer (review)

Okay I admit that my post heading was a bit dramatic; but I'm feeling kinda healed today. I had a giant bundle of emotions rolling around inside of me last night, and I managed to let a whole bunch of them out. So I feel relieved - and very grateful to have people in my life who I can open up to. And…healed.

Now I already know hand cream isn't nearly as significant as the range of human emotions. But my happiness and optimism have returned; and so has my urge for at least a semi-cheezy tie-in. Welcome to today's healing product from Jack Black.

Industrial Strength Hand Healer with Vitamins A and E

Blurb: This rich, non-greasy formula helps heal and soothe dry, chapped, cracked hands. Road-tested by golfers, carpenters and chefs, this hard-working hand cream repairs tough, calloused skin and cuticles, providing lasting relief. Especially effective for those who wash their hands a lot or spend time outdoors in rugged temperatures; because the palms and back of your hands have the fewest and smallest oil glands, they tend to get the driest. Fragrance-free. Colorant-free. Vegan. Dermatologist tested. Vitamins A and E to condition and heal skin and cuticles. Rice bran oil to soften and moisturize skin. Eucalyptus, a natural antiseptic, to refresh. llantoin and glycerin to soften and lubricate dry skin.

Last January I was really impressed when I tried their Cleanser; so I was pretty happy when I got a sample of this cream with my Sephora order. Even though the weather may not be dry in Pennsylvania this time of year; the spring and summer months have a lot of activities that can be hard on the hands. Like camping, gardening and sports (the kind where you hold bats or sticks - which I know nothing about). People also tend to wash their hands more in the summer, so there are plenty of reasons to have a really effective cream.

This one is excellent for so many reasons. For one thing, it moisturizes and soothes right away. It's thick, creamy and has a light eucalyptus/mint fragrance. It absorbed right away; but also left a bit of a protective "coat" behind. Just enough to keep my hands supple without feeling sticky or greasy. This is a perfect workhorse hand cream to keep in your stash.

Jack Black tends to market to men; but there are lots of great products for both men and women. And since Father's Day is coming up, you have a perfect excuse to check out the website. If you're shopping for gifts, I suggest taking a look at the best sellers and gifts and sets (they even have gear). Jack Black is also available at Sephora and fine department stores.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment