Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ever So Dreamy! Dr. Denese HydroShield Dream Cream (review)

I don't know about you, but for me this week is zipping by. I can't believe it's Wednesday already. I've been feeling pretty rushed; but it looks like I'm going to get everything done (well, maybe most things).

Another thing I've been meaning to get around to is posting a review of an awesome moisturizer I tried. From Dr. Denese Skincare (makers of some of my favorite products).

HydroShield Hydrating Dream Cream

Blurb: The first face cream from the HydroShield family, HydroShield Dream Cream instantly rehydrates skin; increases moisture retention; smoothes and helps reduce the appearance of dry lines and wrinkles; rejuvenates dry, parched skin; and hydrates skin for a youthful appearance. The cream's superior hydration benefits come from exclusive HydroShield technology that serves as a moisture magnet to the skin. Dream Cream instantly increases moisture retention, making skin smooth and youthful looking. And it tackles the appearance of dry lines and wrinkles in just one application.

It feels like I'm always saying "wow" when I use anything from Dr. Denese; but...wow! For starters, this cream has a heavenly texture. Just smoothing it on is "dreamy." It's rich, silky, luscious and pampering…and it also absorbs right away. No heaviness or greasiness at all. And it instantly hydrates; leaving my skin glowy, soft, supple and fresh.

This cream also contains an impressive list of ingredients (retinol, ceramide 2, rice extract, and a whole slew of peptides). Great for long term beauty as well as immediate gratification!

Check out the entire HydroShield Line line on the website. You may also want to browse the New Products and/or join the Beauty Junkie Club. You can also find Dr. Denese at QVC.
.
(ftc disclosure: received as a sample with purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment