Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pre-Vacation Wednesday: Clinique NEW Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 (review)

Tonight I’m getting ready for my Memorial Day mini-vacation by making a bunch of lists. For some reason a good list or two always makes things seem less overwhelming. It’s also kind of fun to plan the packing and think about what I’ll be doing. And it saves time when it comes to actually putting the actual stuff in the actual suitcase.

Okay…I’m rambling. Time for some vacation-worthy (and blog-worthy) beauty. From Clinique.

NEW Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer (SPF15)

Blurb: Smooth on an instant moisture boost with SPF protection and a hint of skin-perfecting colour. Refreshingly lightweight formula provides a no-makeup look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch. Oil-free.

Wow! This made my skin look great! It smoothed on easily, blended almost effortlessly, and turned into weightless, sheer-to-medium coverage. It evened out my skin tone extremely well, and the finish was very natural looking. It also felt nice and light – perfect for the warm weather.

Another great thing for the warm weather – sunscreen. An SPF of 15 is a mighty good thing.

Right now if you visit the website, you can take advantage of an awesome gift with purchase (a silvery cosmetics bag and your choice of 6 treats with any purchase of $21.50). And if you want to try out a few swatches in person, click on the store and event locator. Clinique is available at fine department stores and Sephora.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

2 comments:

  1. I almost got this coz it felt so nice at the back of my hand.. But I wanted to see how it looked on my face.. So I'm definitely gonna dedicate a trip to the mall to check this out again.. It sounds perfect for summer..

    Thanks for the review! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely great stuff (and thanks for commenting).

    ReplyDelete