Monday, May 2, 2011

May Monday Marvelousness: Lisa Price of Carol’s Daughter

Check out the message from Lisa Price of Carol’s Daughter. It’s a wonderful, heartfelt note (with some exciting beauty news)…

A Note from Carol's Daughter Founder Lisa Price

Carol’s Daughter began 18 years ago because my mother saw something in me I had not yet seen in myself and encouraged me to take my love for mixing fragrances and turn it into something bigger.

I want to thank you for being part of this amazing journey! “It takes a village” rings true and I have taken your suggestions and comments to heart by creating new products like our Goddess Flower & Orange Ambrosia Collections as well as our new Dry Oil Mists & Frappe Body Lotions. Over time, bottles will change to help you better apply product and new color-coded labels will help you quickly choose the right product.

On May 1st, I’m thrilled to introduce you to a haircare collection that harnesses the reparative powers of a sacred Tahitian ingredient called Monoi. With just one use, Monoi Repairing Collection makes hair stronger and live longer — in fact, breakage is reduced by a whopping 96%!

I am so happy to welcome three women who share my enthusiasm for loving the many textures and colors of hair. They join Mary J. Blige and Jada Pinkett-Smith, who epitomize Beauty By Nature in everything they do. Solange is a fiery spirit with the strongest code of loyalty and artistry; Selita has a heart of gold with an immense entrepreneurial drive and focus; and Cassie lives life to its fullest while staying true to her roots and family. We had the opportunity to come together and exchange hair stories & talk about our passions and what fuels them. Enjoy this glimpse of our conversation & I look forward to celebrating another 18 years with you!

Love,
Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment