Monday, May 2, 2011

Doubles Monday #2: AMORE PACIFIC Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Serum (review)

It’s after 10pm, and I’m still feeling the energy. Here’s something rejuvenating - from AMORE PACIFIC.

Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Serum

Blurb: A treatment booster that accelerates the penetration of anti aging ingredients. This concentrated serum includes Self-transforming Technology™ to promote the penetration of highly concentrated bamboo sap. The combination of this advanced delivery system and bamboo sap offers extraordinary properties that regenerate fresh, new skin while intensifying the moisturizing benefits of the complete Amore Pacific routine of Moisture Bound Rejuvenating products.

This is a truly fine serum! The first time I used it, I loved the way it went on smoothly, absorbed almost immediately and made my skin look fresh, dewy and plump (the good kind). It hydrated without being oily or heavy, and it worked beautifully with my other products.

After a couple of weeks, I noticed that the very small dry patches above my eyebrows disappeared and never came back. I’m also noticing that even in the warmer weather, my skin stills feels fresh without any oiliness or stickiness. Awesome.

Right now the website is under construction; but you can still find all of their fabulous products at Sephora, Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus.

Just to keep the “doubles” theme going, I’m also going to feature some of my favorite duos. Since many of our eyes were on England this weekend; here’s one of the most (absolutely) fabulous duos ever: The vulgar, self-absorbed, cursing, politically incorrect and somehow beloved Patsy and Eddie. (Warning - not always PG)



(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment