Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Pretty Portability: Supergoop! Everyday Face & Body Moisturizer (SPF30) & Sunscreen Swipes (SPF30)

This week, I seem to be featuring products that are both pretty and portable. It wasn’t intentional; but I guess I was in that frame of mind without knowing it. Now I’m glad. I hate to pare down my beauty regimen when I travel. I love my products, and I want to take them with me! So I guess it's no surprise that I’m a giant fan of items that make me feel lovely and pampered, and also travel well.

I’m also a great big fan of sunscreen. So today, my two little portables are all about sun protection. From Supergoop!

Everyday UV Lotion for Face and Body-Slim Travel Tube (SPF 30)

Blurb: Safety is Supergoop!’s middle name. Formulated in conjunction with the stringent standards set forth by Healthy Child Healthy World, whose non-profit mission is to inspire parents to protect their family from exposure to harmful chemicals. It is our mission to educate and help safely incorporate sun protection into your family's daily routine, 365 days a year. Moisturizing and paraben-free, this very water and sweat resistant SPF 30 delivers powerful daily UV protection while keeping skin soft and hydrated. Ideal for all skin types, 4 months of age and up.

Sunscreen Swipes with Zinc for Sensitive Skin-8 Count (SPF 30)

Blurb: Formulated to calm, soothe and protect, these soft pre-moistened, paraben-free, water-resistant wipes deliver powerful SPF 30 protection for the face & body.

Both of these products come in very travel-friendly, convenient packages. The 1.6 tube UV Lotion and the small package of swipes fit neatly into even the smallest bag or pocket.

I really loved the UV Lotion. It’s light, creamy, absorbs right away, and has the right weight and moisture for spring/summer. It sits very nicely under my makeup, and leaves no white cast at all. It’s also gentle, non-irritating and doesn't cause breakouts. Most importantly, it gave me fabulous protection. I tried it outside on a sunny day (from about 11am-1:30), and there was no change of color whatsoever. The Swipes also have a gentle, non-irritating formula, and are excellent to have on hand for touch ups.

Visit the website and learn why there are 6 Reasons to Trust Supergoop! (and be sure to check out the store locator). Supergoop! can be found at Nordstrom, skinstore.com, and Sephora.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

1 comment:

  1. It's true--these are GREAT! Very easy on the skin, and they actually WORK!

    ReplyDelete