Thursday, May 26, 2011

While I’m Away: A Perfect Prom Look From essence

I think my prom days are behind me; but I’m still loving what I’m seeing so far from this brand. And now that you’re older and wiser; check out their suggestions and make them your own…

Perfect Your Prom Look

You’ve picked out the dress, the jewelry and the date (hopefully!), now all you need is your final makeup look for the big night! Whether you want to go movie star glam with tight waves and a bold lip or simply sweet with pastels and nail polish, essence cosmetics has everything you need to achieve your signature prom look! Take a look at the below products that we are sure will win you the Prom Queen crown!

Bold Lip – Use the essence stays with me lipgloss in kiss kiss kiss for a dramatic look!

Winged Eyeliner – Pair your red bold lip with classic winged black eyeliner using essence gel eyeliner in black with the essence gel eyeliner contoured brush, heads will be sure to turn!

Pastel Eyes – Keep your look simple and sweet with essence mono eyeshadow in ultra violet!

Porcelain Skin – Avoid those annoying shiny photos with the essence mattifying powder, it will keep your skin radiantly under control all night long!

Final Touch – Add a fun pop of unexpected color with the essence colour & go nail polish in this lovely teal color, perfect for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment