Monday, May 2, 2011

Doubles Monday #1: New Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Body Wash (review)

Hi everyone! After being thoroughly lazy all weekend, I've got my energy back; so I thought I’d post double reviews this week. Let’s get started. Here’s something energizing from Clean & Clear.

New Morning Burst® body wash

BOOST: Mango & Papaya

CHARGE: Pomegranate & Orange Zest

SPLASH: Wildberry & Guava

Blurb: Get Clean! Get energized! Get Going! Designed to help stimulate your senses and energize you all over. Morning Burst® is the only body wash infused with Bursting Beads® that are suspended with exotic fruit extracts. Feel the BOOST of mango & papaya fill your shower as the bubbly formula leaves your skin clean and refreshed. Feel the CHARGE of pomegranate & orange zest fill your shower as the bubbly formula leaves your skin clean and refreshed. Feel the SPLASH of wildberry & guava fill your shower as the bubbly formula leaves your skin clean and refreshed.

This is another fun, fabulous product that’s also an excellent value (16oz. for $5.99). These body washes are fresh, fruity; and the little beads add a bit of extra scrub as well as a fragrance zing. They lathered and cleaned very well, and made my bathroom smell good too. I loved using all three, but “SPLASH” was my favorite. I liked it so much, I even tried it as a bubble bath!

Check out the website for more info (and other products). You can also visit their Facebook and enter their Burst a Move Contest. Clean and Clear is also available at grocery stores, drugstores and drugstore.com.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment