Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Smoothing Out My Tuesday: Satin Smooth RES-Q™ Ingrown Hair Treatment Mousse (review)

Rough morning.

Rocky day.

Sheesh.

Time to salvage the evening with talk about something smooth. From Satin Smooth.

RES-Q™ Ingrown Hair Treatment Mousse

Blurb: Sensitive areas need special care. Satin Smooth® Res-Q™ Ingrown Hair Mousse delivers ultimate comfort, healing razor burn, irritated skin due to waxing, electrolysis, lasers or shaving. Patented mousse formula penetrates skin quickly. Enriched with antioxidants and calming extracts. Restores skins pH level leaving your skin beautifully soft as silk. Confidence Never Looked So Beautiful!

I have tried just about everything I can think of in the area of hair removal. And when spring and summer roll around, I start looking for anything that will help the cause. Recently I started epilating my underarm area, and I’m really happy with the results. So much less upkeep! But I was still getting ingrown hairs. Sigh.

I’m happy to report that this product has helped a lot. It’s definitely kind and soothing to sensitive skin (make sure to wait 24 hours after hair removal before using). And after using it for two weeks, there’s a significant improvement. I found that applying it after my shower and before bed seemed to work best. I also tried it on my bikini area and noticed that there were a lot fewer bumps. Excellent!

Visit the website to read the testimonials or find a salon. I also found Satin Smooth at folica.com.
(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment