Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Things: Review Redux

Before I get too much further into all the cool new stuff for Spring; I thought I’d whip up some quick links to some great Spring products I’ve already reviewed. I couldn’t include everything I wanted; but here are a few really fabulous items. (I linked to my original review, and included product links where needed)

For when you finally venture outdoors for more than 5 minutes. (And because I'm an SPF nut, I'm featuring three products)...

DDF Organic Sun Protection (SPF 30)

La Mer The SPF 30 UV Protecting Fluid (SPF 30)

AMORE PACIFIC Natural Protector (SPF 30) (product link here)

And now that you’re showing some skin…

Salux Nylon Japanese Beauty Cloth

Schick Quattro for Women Trimstyle Razor

Trader Joe's Moisturizing Cream Shave

Liz Earle Foot Repair Moisturizer (product link here)

Per-fékt Body Perfection Gel

Hair care…

Privé Concept Vert Shampoo and Conditioner

Complexion care…

Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream

Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash

And some pretty colors…

CG Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Moisture (product link here) – There are tons of fabulous tinted moisturizers; but this one gives gorgeous sheer coverage, nice hydration and SPF protection…for about $7

Cellular Radiance Cream Blush (in "Peach Glow") (product link here) - the picture doesn't really capture the color. It's a very fresh, delicate peach.

Estée Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in "Ripe Papaya" (product link here)

FACE Stockholm Pot Glossesall of the shades are awesome. The one pictured is a sheer Cherry. My all time favorite (“Amusing”) is a sparkly lavender.

Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow (in "Griffith") (product link here) – the original review was for “Retrograde” (a pretty lavender); but I liked the formula so much, that I bought “Griffith” (a perfect shimmery green for Springtime).

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (in "Black Cocoa" or "True Teal") – again, the original post was for a different shade; but (also again) I was so wowed by the formula that I bought more colors. "Black Cocoa" is great everyday neutral for Spring, and "True Teal" is bright and fun.
And now that we’ve revisited the past a bit; here’s what a few people thought the future of fashion looked like back in the 1930’s. This is pretty funny (the gender commentary is priceless bordering on scary).

No comments:

Post a Comment