Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Continues (And So Does the Cleaning): Erno Laszlo Beta Mask (review)

I’ve spent most of the evening cleaning and organizing. And I’ve spent most of that time organizing my cosmetics. But I do plan on getting to the other parts of my apartment. Really. I do. But right now it’s time for a blogging break. I just tried an awesome mask from Erno Laszlo.

Beta Mask

Blurb: Blemish treatment for normal to oily skin. This targeted treatment is a multi-faced approach to combating acne. It contains one percent salicylic acid for mild exfoliation, willow bark extract to reduce sebum secretion and kaolin to absorb excess shine. Because blemished skin is sensitive, calendula, arnica and sage are added to tone and moisturize, while peppermint and eucalyptus provide antibacterial benefits.

I thoroughly loved this mask! It’s easy to apply, feels wonderful while it’s on, and rinses easily. The willow bark/kaolin combination is fabulous. It removed all of the oil and impurities; and my face was refreshed and super clean. My pores looked smaller, there was no irritation; and my skin felt smooth and refreshed.

Take a look at the wonderful website. Even if you don’t have oily or blemish-prone skin, you’ll still find something awesome. Check out the Laszlomatic for product recommendations. Erno Laszlo can also be found at fine stores like Nordstrom, Dillard's, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Neiman Marcus.

And now for some more helpful “how to” advice from previous decades. This time it’s all about glamour, poise and charm. (It ends a little bit abruptly, but it’s definitely worth watching.)



(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with Erno Laszlo products. I haven't tried this mask yet, but it sounds like something I'd love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have breakout-prone skin - I definitely suggest giving it a try!

    ReplyDelete