Friday, March 18, 2011

Hair Care Friday: Ojon Hydrating Styling Cream (review)

Well I’m slowly coming back to the land of beauty after a very un-lovely cold/flu/virus thing. Trust me – you do not want to get this. So...don’t. If anyone comes near you with so much as a sniffle, flee!

Okay, I’m through being dramatic. How about some hair care? From Ojon.

Hydrating Styling Cream

Blurb: Fortified with exclusive Ojon® oil, an ancient native secret to naturally beautiful hair from Central America’s Tawira tribe, known as “the people of beautiful hair.™” Ojon® Hydrating Styling Cream is a nourishing leave-in styling treatment that provides a light hold while hydrating and smoothing frizzy, damaged or dehydrated hair. The unique formulation contains encapsulated Ojon® microspheres to help detangle while providing a brilliant shine. Formulated without alcohol. Ideal for all hair types to smooth, control frizz and hydrate dry or dehydrated hair.

I spent most of the week on the sofa watching just about every episode ever made of "Law & Order SVU" and "Criminal Intent." Eventually though, I had to pry myself off of the couch and shuffle in to work. Needless to say, my beauty regimen was pretty bare bones.

This Styling Cream was a gigantic help. (I tried it months ago, and kept meaning to write about it, but kept getting sidetracked. So I took it out on Wednesday to help with my hair emergency.) This is a lifesaver when you’re low on time (or energy) and still want your hair to look great. All I have to do is put about 2 or 3 pumps in my hands, rub my hands together and then apply the cream evenly through my damp hair. Super easy. It has a light hold without being sticky; and I get nice controlled curls/waves with extra shine, and no frizz. It also contains hydrating ingredients, so it does a little double duty as well.

As always, a visit to the website is a fine idea. Check out the current offers, see what's new and browse the rituals for each hair type). Ojon is also available at Sephora, Ulta and Nordstrom (check the where to buy section for local shops and salons).

I was so smitten with the instructional film I posted earlier that I had to look for more. Here’s another one from the fine folks at Coronet Films. We can all learn from Coronet Films (and Veronica Lake). Don’t be surprised if you see a few more of these next week.



(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment