Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Instant Gratification: Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream (review)

Didn't I just review an Origins product? (Answer: yes I did.) So why am I doing it again? Because I feel like talking about eye cream today. Because I stayed up too late, ate salty snacks, and needed de-puffing in a big way. And because Origins makes awesome, blog-worthy things.

GinZing™ Refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff

Blurb: Like a shot of expresso for tired eyes. 86% brighter appearance. 80% reduction in puffiness. Late night? Long flight? Look tired all the time? Prepare to become one of the perky people! Nature’s clinically-proven morning-after eye cream instantly reduces dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness virtually disappear. And Origins proprietary complex of Caffeine from Coffee bean, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes.

The woman at the Origins counter told me that this cream flies off the shelves. And I certainly understand why - it just plain works. Somehow the combination of good-for-you, good-for-the-planet ingredients makes my eyes look all better in the morning. Instantly. It absorbs right after applying; and I can feel a faint tingle while it goes to work. In a few minutes, the puffiness is decreased and everything looks so much prettier. There's also a faint shimmer in the cream which adds a bit of instant assistance. It's a lightweight formula; yet it keeps the eye area hydrated all day. And over the past couple of weeks, I've noticed a definite reduction in dark circles. Call me gratified!

There's never a bad time to visit the website; but it's an especially good time to snap up their Nature's Body Treat offer (a cute tote plus 3 Bath & Body Treats for $30). You may also want to browse the rest of the gift section and see about picking out something for Mothers' Day.

Happy Wednesday!
.


No comments:

Post a Comment