Monday, April 19, 2010

Girl in Need of Tub Space: Ulta 3-in-1 Buttercream Cupcake Shower Smoothie (review)

Happy Monday everyone! I had a pretty spectacular weekend - most of it spent with other people. There was hanging out, girls' lunch, general goofing off, browsing beauty aisles, dinner with friends, and a couple of amazing eye-opening conversations. I also got a ton of stuff done. The next two weeks are busy, so I made sure to get a lot of little tasks out of the way and run all my errands so that when I come home at night, I can just relax. Part of that relaxing will include some seriously pampering tub time to help me get in my good head space. Enter something yummy from Ulta.

3-in-1 Shower Smoothie (in "Buttercream Cupcake")

Blurb: ULTA Shower Smoothie is an ultra-rich cleanser that can be used as a bubble bath, shampoo or body wash. Creamy, rich Shower Smoothie gently cleanses. Use in the shower as a foaming body wash. Pour into the tub for a sumptuous bubble bath or work into a wonderful lather to shampoo your hair sparkling clean. Gentle enough to use everyday.

For those of you having a hectic, busy Monday, here is the short version: Yummmmmmmmm!

Now for the rest of you who have nothing to do but peruse beauty blogs…

In keeping with my New Year's Resolution, I'm making it a point to spend more of my blog "research" dollars on items that are excellent and reasonably priced. This Smoothie from Ulta qualifies on both counts. First…it smells amazing (like rich, buttercream frosting). Second…it smells amazing. Third…it smells amazing, makes your bathroom smell amazing, and the scent quickly fades to socially acceptable levels. It also lathers well (a little goes a long way) and moisturizes. I didn't think it worked all that well as a shampoo; but as a body wash or bubble bath, it's fabulous.

If you check out the Ulta website, you'll notice that it comes in no fewer than 12 fragrances! You can also check out the offer for a free tote with a $30 men's or women's fragrance purchase (or browse the sale items).

Happy Monday!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment