Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Toothsome Tuesday: Elgydium Toothpaste (review)

I know…toothpaste? Yes, toothpaste. Why? Because nice white teeth will make you prettier, that's why.

And it's from France.

Elgydium Toothpaste

Blurb: Elgydium Toothpaste is specially formulated with micro-crystalline baking soda. This exclusive formula makes the baking soda efficient in even the smallest fissures in tooth enamel and eliminates the abrasive effect of traditional baking soda. Offers gentle whitening and can be used for as long as needed to give you that sparkling smile you desire. Made in France.

I know I'm taking a detour from my usual type of product, but as I was brushing my teeth in the morning, I realized that this is a beauty product I love and use all the time. I saw it in a fancy drugstore in Manhattan a while back and bought it on a whim. And it worked! My teeth gradually got whiter! And it also did an excellent job on plaque and tartar. Win/win. Now it won't replace a fast acting tooth-whitener, but it might eventually replace the need for one. My teeth not only got whiter, but they stayed that way.

This is definitely pricier than your average tube of toothpaste (about $9), but a big tube lasts a very long time. And right now you can get two for the price of one at the C.O. Bigelow website. You can also find it at Amazon, and the occasional high-end drugstore.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment