Monday, April 26, 2010

Green-Eyed (Beauty) Monster (quick review/redux)

My weekend was wonderful! I feel renewed!

And, oh my goodness today is hectic!

I had actually planned to spotlight these items last week (what with it being Earth Week and all); but I got sidetracked by other ideas and items. So while it's still Spring, still Earth Month, and I'm still feeling renewed; I thought I'd share a few of my favorite green eye-tems (uh oh, cracked myself up again).

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

To keep the delicate skin around your eyes soft and pretty. This is a wonderful, soothing hydrating eye treatment (and yes, it's green).

Almay Intense i-Color Mascara (in "Black Emerald")

This is more of a greenish-black. But I wanted to include something from the mascara category. Almay has a great formula; and for those of you who are sensitive, it's nice to have something other than plain old black.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (in "Mildew")

This is one of their new colors. It's a lovely forest green with gold flecks. My other UD green favorites are "Covet" (peacock green), and "Stash" (er…Oregano).

LASplash Glitter Eyeliner (in "Kryptonite")

I couldn't find a solo image, but it's the one in the middle. “Kryptonite” is a deep, forest green (almost black) with flecks of green glitter. They also make a gorgeous Lid Splash.

Stila Smudge Pot (in "Jade")

This olive green with glints of gold looks amazing as both a liner and a cream shadow. And the creamy, long-lasting formula is one of the best.

Dior 5 Color Palette (in "Mystic Jade")

I got one of these last year and used it all the time. There's a pale green, a deep olive, and an irridiscent brownish green complemented by a peach and a blue shadow. It's absolutely amazing for spring.

Stila Eye Shadow Pans (In "Cha Cha")

A delicate, pale, seafoam green. Looks great with my dark brown eyes; but I think this is another universally flattering color.

This idea isn't entirely off the wall and frivolous. Green is actually a very flattering and versatile shade, and it's perfect for spring.

Must...rush...Happy Monday!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment