Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax-Free Thursday (I wish): Too Faced Natural Eye Kit (review)

I'm just pretending it isn't tax day for a moment. Tax day is annoying. Especially because my local township (which is tiny) has a very un-tiny, tedious tax form! Bleh! It's all very…taxing (I'm deeply sorry for that one…heh heh). Anyway, this year's brief tax distraction is brought to you by Too Faced Cosmetics.

Natural Eye Kit

Blurb: The Natural Eye Kit contains everything you need to create the pretty, soft, and slightly sexy "natural eyes" you've seen on super models and celebrities and have always wanted to perfect for yourself. The three easy-to-follow, step-by-step instruction cards lead you through every fun step to insure a professional looking application every time!

If anything could take my mind off of all those silly, boring forms, this palette can. I love it! Just love it! It's not my usual thing at all – I tend to run to the shiny new colors. But this is an excellent collection of beautiful, neutral shades that range from the pale & subtle to the dark & dramatic. There are nine colors (both shimmery and matte) in sets of three (Day, Classic and Fashion). Even though they're divided up, they all work really well together. I played with these at my makeup table and got an amazing variety of looks. And the packaging is sturdy, compact, and excellent for your bag or desk drawer (not to mention adorable). The kit even includes three how-to cards. Too cool!

If you browse the website, you'll notice that Too Faced carries a lot of really fun palettes and kits. For the newest offerings, take a look at the Launch Pad section, or find their Facebook page and become a fan. Too Faced is also found at Sephora, Ulta, and beauty.com.

Sigh…back to my taxes!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment