Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Well Dip Me in Chocolate, Philip B!

In an earlier post during Earth Week, I talked about some amazing hair care products from Philip B® Botanical Products International. I also mentioned his awesome Chocolate Milk Body Creme. Since we're all about bath and body products this week, I decided to hearken back to Philip B. because I'm still completely smitten with the idea of anything having to do with chocolate milk.

First, I finally tried the Chocolate Milk Body Wash & Bubble Bath

Blurb: A playful and magical experience that revives the spirit of your inner child - as well as your actual child! Nurturing and skin-conditioning with the rich scent of Chocolate and Milk, Philip B®Chocolate Milk Body Wash & Bubble Bath is formulated to give you a spiritual youth jolt. Oat Proteins, Cocoa butter, Aloe and a combination of Wheat Amino Acids make anyone feel alive and 100% delicious!

Well, folks. Let me quickly tell you that this is a wonderful, soothing, cleansing wash that is great for either bath or shower. It cleans well, has excellent ingredients, and…IT SMELLS LIKE DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE MILK! And it made my shower smell like delicious chocolate milk! And if you use it as a bubble bath, you will have a tub full of delicious chocolate milk bubbles. It's great for my skin too, but frankly, all I care about is the chocolatey goodness.

Ahem, so…um…next, let's revisit the Chocolate Milk Body Creme

Blurb: We’ve had such an overwhelming response to our Chocolate Milk Body Wash & Bubble Bath that we felt compelled to make the decadent, full-sensory experience last all day. A rich, happy smell – our blend of the finest Chocolate and Vanilla Extracts made deliberately subtle and sophisticated in a crème – is backed by potent botanical hydrators like Cocoa Butter, Aloe and healing Milk Proteins. Great for kids, even better for your inner child.

This has the same amazing fragance. And like the blurb says, this is how you get the delicious experience to last all day. The scent from the Body Wash doesn't linger a lot, but the fragrance in the Body Crème does. I put it on in the morning and later in the day a few people asked me what smelled so good. All day my skin was soft and I smelled like chocolate. That equals a good day.

FYI, in case you want to share the chocolatey joy, they have a Limited-Edition Chocolate Milk Collection GIFT SET! Actually the website is full of things that look amazing. Like Chai Latte Soul & Body Wash, Thai Tea Mind & Body Wash and Cucumber & Blue Orchid Hand & Body Creme.

I’ll bathe with you any time, Philip B.!


P.S. – Remember to enter my Zannclip Giveaway this week!
.

2 comments: