Monday, June 8, 2009

Showering With My New Gym Buddy: Dial AntiOxidant Cranberry Body Wash

I am devoting this week entirely to yummy, wonderful bath and body products. After (or before) a hot, stressful day, there’s nothing like a luxurious bath or shower to make the world right again. And the bath is one place where there’s always room for a little extra something to make you feel pampered and soothed.

So I’m going to start off with an awesome budget-friendly bottle of summer freshness: Dial AntiOxidant Body Wash with Cranberry and Antioxidant Pearls.

Blurb: Environmental stress and drying can prematurely age your skin. Dial® AntiOxidant Body Wash helps reinforce your skin’s defense system while its moisturizing formula, infused with natural cranberry extracts, provides a healthy clean. Help reveal healthy, younger-looking skin. Cranberries are known as a natural super-fruit. Dial Body Wash with Cranberry & Antioxidant Pearls has a juicy cranberry fragrance and natural cranberry extracts. The antioxidant fortified pearls deliver a dose of good-for-you benefits with each application. Packed with moisturizers so skin feels nourished, restored and replenished.

I’ve decided to make this body wash a permanent resident in my gym bag. Since I work out in a pool, my skin really needs some TLC afterwards. I need to get the chlorine off of my skin, and I need to use a body wash with good things in it. This lathers up nicely, rises easily without any soapy residue and leaves my skin clean and balanced.

But you know why it’s really in my gym bag? The fragrance. Mmmmmm…fresh. Fresh, fresh, fuh-RESH! And fruity. I love cranberry anything and this reminds me of some kind of tropical cranberry fruit punch. After rinsing, the faintest trace of cranberry lingers on my skin.

Did I mention it smells fresh?

And how much for all this freshness? About 4.99 for an 18-ounce bottle. Really. This is also available in bar form (2.49 for a 3-bar pack). To add even more kindness to your bath budget, you can visit their website right now and get a coupon.

I also noticed another new product on their site: Yogurt Nourishing Body Wash. Nice.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment