Friday, June 26, 2009

Making "Scents" of Summer!

Wow! Did I really just write that? I guess I'm more goofy than usual this Friday. Could it be because I have something fun to do tonight? Perhaps something to do with find-your-eternal-soulmate-or-just-have-a-really-good-time-dot-com? Maybe. Maybe not.

Ahem, anyway…there is beauty business to accomplish.

I don't get to wear perfume very often because a lot of people around me are really sensitive. But every once in a while, I get to spritz a little something on and feel soooo extra dressed up!

Here are two fragrances I really love for summer (see how I totally tied this in?). One is fairly new in my life and the other I've loved for a long time.

Warm, Sweet and Spicy: Banana Republic Rosewood
Blurb: A sensual blend of rare florals and rich amber. This floral-oriental fragrance contains notes of bergamot, champagne, white tea leaves and white amber.

This is my new love. It's soft, slightly exotic, slightly floral, a little bit sweet and has a hint of spice. It's warm, feminine and romantic without being overpowering.

Fresh, Sassy and Exciting: Versace Bright Crystal
Blurb: Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber.

My Long Time Love. The Yuzu and Pomegranate make it crisp, invigorating and pretty. But the notes of magnolia, peony and musk give it depth and sensuality. It's exciting, fresh and clean, but still very womanly.

Both of these are feminine and sexy, but in different ways. Still trying to decide which one to wear tonight…nuff said. Definitely.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment