Monday, June 22, 2009

It’s Monday and I’m Lovin the LORAC!

LORAC! You are killing me with your tempting VIP discounts today! If you’ve never tried LORAC eyeshadows, just take my word for it that they rule.


Let’s get the blurb out of the way.

Blurb: LORAC eye products create the looks you see walking down the Red Carpet from that classic sexy, smoky eye to that clean, fresh, natural look. LORAC’s highly-pigmented, versatile Eye Shadows can both be used either wet or dry. LORAC Eye Shadows are an industry standout and available in a versatile range of colors. The unique, long-lasting, formula is gentle, non-irritating, and infused with soothing botanicals such as Calendula and Cucumber.

Two of my everyday, can’t-live-without eye shadows from LORAC are:

Lilac (lilac with shimmer) , and



Spice (café au lait with shimmer)


.
These are my main “go to” colors, but there are about 40 shades from "White” (shimmery white) to aquas, corals, plums, greens, purples, etc. This eye shadow glides on, looks beautiful and stays put all day. It’s also infused with botanicals to keep your eyelids happy. And right now 17 of their shades are in the VIP discount eyeshadow section. That means instead of the regular price ($17.00), you can snap them up for 4.99 each! Wow! They also have a whole slew of nifty palettes! Visit the whole VIP section and check out the amazingness! All you have to do is sign up to become a LORAC VIP.

Right now I’m ogling the Pink Python Palette ($12.99!)
and the Croc Mocktail Collection ($12.50!)
Did you ever?!? Could you just?!?

Now take a look at their What's New Section. Their ‘09 Summer Collections includes TANTalizer Baked Bronzer, Baked Matte Satin Eyeshadows and Baked Matte Satin Blushes. Ooooh.

Happy Monday, all!
.

2 comments:

  1. I just could! And I did! Uh oh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh is right - I just spent an hour browsing the VIP area. Between that, Beauty Ticket and Haute Look, I'm doomed. But pretty happily doomed, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete